Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Ideal Job

It is very difficult to choose what would my ideal job. I think I would be very happy in almost any job that I know that I'm doing something good for other people.

I have always wanted to work on a municipality because I think there you can do a lot of things. You can apply all management knowledge, and you can fix people’s problems quickly and effectively. I think the difference between a municipality and another public organization is that in others organizations there is more “bureaucracy”, meaning that doing things is more difficult and slow.

Perhaps my ideal job would be mayor of my city, La Serena. I think there are a lot of things to do in the city. In order to do this job you need leadership, management knowledge, public vocation and most of all, you need to win the election, which means that you need people support.

Maybe wanting to be mayor is asking for a lot, but I would be very happy working in La Serena municipality doing other stuff, resolving problems or so.

I think I would be pretty good at these jobs most of all because I want the best for the city, and I will be able to apply all the knowledge learned in the career

2 comments:

  1. I think, that municipalitys are the places where you can help people in the closest way.
    nice job
    see you

    ReplyDelete
  2. The municipalities are really a close way for resolved social needs, and in regions (like the serena)would be a really good job.
    bye.
    :)

    ReplyDelete