Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My favourite piece of technology.


My favourite piece of technology is my iPod. An iPod is a mp3, photos and video player of the Apple brand, it isn’t too big nor too small. You can save a lot of songs, videos, photos and files because it also works as a hard disk. You can see the photos on its screen. My iPod has 60gb of space, I think the new ones have about 120gb.
I got it about three years ago as a birthday present. I mostly use it to listen to music; I don’t use it too much to watch videos or photos. Sometimes I use it to save some files as well. I use it every night when I’m trying to sleep, when I’m studying and when I travel.

I like it because it has enough space to save many songs and there’s no need to replace songs or change cds like a pen drive or a cd player would. Without it I think I would have a pen drive or something like that to listen to music, but it would definitively not be the same.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sebastián, how are you?? I hope you are fine. I like the MP4 too, good the choice you have made. See you. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitive I-pot is very tecnological, you can keep everything that you one and you still have space for more, i thing is very useful.

    ReplyDelete