Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A career related web-site.

I actually don’t have a favourite web-site related to the career, but I think the website www.gobierno.cl is pretty useful to know what the government is up to. I don’t visit it very often, I visit it about one time for week or so. It also has many links to other interesting web-sites related with the government such as the Ministries, the Congress, etc…

I found the site long time ago because the address is a little obvious and I also watched some advices on TV.

I like the site because you can find a lot of information about the government, such as projects, laws, the names of the authorities, etc. I think is very useful to know who are these people, what are the projects and what are going to do with you this laws or projects. It also can help us to do some jobs, I remember that I used the site to look for information to some school jobs.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Sebastian
    When you talk about school jobs, do you mean homework?

    Don't forget to follow instructions completely:
    - use at least one gerund form and one infinitive form--make them bold!

    I see your infinitive "to know", but you want to practice using it after another verb:
    I want to know. OR I like knowing about things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im really agree with the totallty use and understanding of the guverment's site. its useful for the career.
    bye take care.

    ReplyDelete