Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My career,

Since I was younger, I’ve always liked political sciences, politics, and the government in general. I’m studying this because I think Public Administration is very related to these areas. It has a very big area of studies, you learn from Law to Math; you learn English as well.

Professionals in this area need to have leadership, ethical principles and most of all a vocational interest. They contribute to society in many ways: helping to make and apply the public politics, helping other people with their problems, etc. They mostly work in the governmental organisms such as Ministries, Municipalities and other organizations; they can also work in non governmental organizations.

I actually don’t have a favourite subject, but if I need to choose I would choose “Elements of Law” because I have always liked Law as well.

I don’t know if this career is my “really vocation” but for the moment I like it very much.. I’m very happy with my choice.

2 comments:

  1. Hello classmate, good opinions! I hope your vocation come soon. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually don’t have a favourite subject, but if I *had* to choose I would choose “Elements of Law” because I have always liked Law as well.

    ReplyDelete